*#I Shall not be Moved*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 270620*
(Get inspired!)

Psalms  16:8
 _"I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."_

 *#I Shall not be Moved*

Observe the beginning of the verse closely. The psalmist said, I have set...i.e it's something that he has done or resolved to do and the 'always' that follows signified consistency. it's not something he wish to practice for sometimes and dumped later. 

He has positioned the LORD, where he could always receive divine help in the time of needs. He won't allow any other things in the world to take that position, where he could see the Lord by his side always (Intimate relationship). The presence of the Lord was so much important to him, that he wouldn't trade it for anything.

Since, the Lord was at his right hand, he could boldly say; I shall not be moved. We also today, if we can pay attention and put the Lord in the rightful position in our lives, nothing in this world shall be able to move us.

It's not that storms and waves will not rise up against us, but inspite of all the billows that roll upon our souls, if we are conscious of the presence of God and fix our eyes on Jesus and not the problems, we shall remain standing in the faith and not be tossed by every wind contrary to us.

#God bless you

#PRAYER
Father in the name of Jesus, I receive grace to stand upon my feet in the midst of battles. I shall not be moved or consumed, in Jesus name. Amen

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational20@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments