God's Battle Axe

 ๐Ÿ› *EDEN PORTAL'S DEVOTIONAL 050424* 

(Get inspired!) ๐Ÿ”ฅ 


๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– TEXT (Jeremiah  51:20-23)


`Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.



๐Ÿ”ฎ TOPIC: *God's Battle Axe*


God has a plan and agenda. There's warfare that God does not need to come down and fight, because He has men here in the earth to take the battle to the enemy's gate. God raises people as His battle axe and weapons of war. There are people that the Lord shoots into the nations, as mighty arrows to fulfill God's plan and agenda. Men are God's method in carryingout His great plan and agenda for the nations. 


You need to see yourself in this clear picture and yield yourself totally to God. A battle axe is not made by mouth, but it involves a process of making to become God’s battle axe. The process involves discipleship, which is from the word discipline. Anyone, that God will use must be self disciplined I.e dead to self, taking up his or her cross to follow Christ. As a Christian or believer, the perspective of God over you is that you are His battle axe and with thee He will break in pieces the nations and destroy kingdoms. 


You can be in your small location and God is using you mightily to shake the kingdoms in that territory. God wants to equip you with the power to establish His purpose in the nations. You're a sharp threshing instrument. This is why you are baptized in the Holy Ghost. Speak in tongues consistently to edify your Spirit and align with God's plan and agenda. The weapons of our Warfare are not carnal. You need to understand how to engage the realm of the Spirit to fight a spiritual warfare. When the Holy Spirit wakes you up in the night, He's saying come up thither to fight. As a battle axe, you have to be always ready to be useful and relevant for kingdom purposes. 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer of Faith 

I'm grateful Lord for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. Lord, make me a battle axe to fulfill your global purpose and agenda, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️Living Oracle Media 2024

๐Ÿ“งEdeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments