*The Secure Place in the Times of Trouble*

 ๐Ÿ› *EDEN PORTAL'S DEVOTIONAL 270224* 

(Get inspired!) ๐Ÿ”ฅ 


๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– TEXT (Psalms  27:4-6)


 _"One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD."_ 



๐Ÿ”ฎ TOPIC:*The Secure Place in the Times of Trouble*


The psalmist had a quest to dwell in God's house. It was a longing desire in his heart. He value the presence of God, because he knows and understand that, it is the most secured place. The intention was not to appear in God's presence once a while, but to dwell there all the days of his life. He wants to satisfy his longing eyes with the beauty of the Lord and to enquire in his temple. The beauty and glory of the Lord is a great sight to behold in His presence. Prophet Isaiah said that, in the day king Uzziah died he saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up and his train filled the temple. (Isaiah 6:1)


You don't start looking for God, only when you are in trouble. Dwelling in His presence will prevent you from danger and trouble in the evil days. He will hide you in his pavilion. He watches over you, because you are always in the confine of His presence. He's there with you everywhere you go. 'When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.' (Isaiah  43:2). He will hide you in the secret place of His tabernacle from the reach of the enemies. He that dwell in the secret place of the most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Ps. 91:1)


The most secured place of all times is the presence of God. Maximum security of our lives is with God. 'Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.' (Psalms  127:1). Build a personal relationship with God daily through fellowship. He will set you upon a rock. Then, shall your head be lifted up above your enemies round about you. Though, your enemies are many, they will not overcome you. The Lord will always be there to fight your battle and you shall continue to offer sacrifices of joy and sing praises unto the Lord. 



๐Ÿ‘PRAYER OF FAITH

Almighty Father, I thank for your goodness and mercy. Help me dear Lord to abide in your presence all the days of my life and protect me and my family from every evil in Jesus name. Amen! ๐Ÿ™


©️Living Oracle Media 2024

๐Ÿ“งEdeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments