_Sing and Praise His Power_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 40


 _Sing and Praise His Power_ 


 _`Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power._ (Psalms  21:13) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Lord, be exalted for thou art a great God above all gods


I praise thy power and worship your majesty 


Thank you for the enablement of your grace to wait upon you


Thank you for the great time and season of refreshing in your presence 


I sing of your goodness and mercy 


I'm grateful for every answered prayers 


Thank you for the renewal of my strength in your presence 


They that put their trust in you shall never be ashamed 


I return all the glory to you for finishing well and strong 


I'm grateful for the testimony that is already manifesting and greater ones coming on the way


My mouth shall be filled with a new song of praises 


It's a season of overflowing joy and happiness for me and my family 


I'll testify to the power and glory of God in my life, after these prayers. For in Jesus mighty name I give thanks. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments