Show me your Glory

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 30


 _Show me your Glory_ 


 __'And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.' ( Exodus  33:18) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


I praise you Father in the beauty of your glory


You're glorious in holiness and fearful in praise


Yahweh is your name. There's nothing too difficult for you 


Your voice breaketh in pieces the cedar of Lebanon 


Great and powerful is your name. Every knees shall bow and every tongue confess at the mention of your name 


Lord, It's my earnest desire to see your glory 


Let your glory descend and radiate upon my life 


Father, let your glory be seen all over me


Take away whatever in my life that can disconnect me from your presence and hinder your glory from becoming visible in my life 


Father, reveal the fullness of your glory to me in Christ Jesus 


I behold the glory of the only begotten Son of God, which is full of grace and truth


I'm a carrier of the grace and glory of the Lord 


May I not lose touch with your glory all the days of my life, for in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments