_Restoration of the Ancient Paths_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 26


 _Restoration of the Ancient Paths_ 


 _'And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in._(Isaiah  58:12 ) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Be thou exalted oh Lord, above the earth. Let your glory be above all the earth 


Great and excellent is your power Lord. You're mighty to save and deliver 


You're my glory and the lifter of my head


Restore the days of glory in my life, oh Lord 


I recover every wasted years and time in Jesus name 


Oh Lord, I pray for restoration of all things in my life, family, church and nation


I raise up the foundation of many generations in Jesus name 


Oh Lord, make me a repairer of breach in my generation. Let me not fall short your plan and purpose for my life in Jesus name 


I receive the divine capacity to fulfill God's mandate for my generation 


Father, let the ancient paths of truth and righteousness be restored 


I decree restoration of the ancient paths, which our fathers threaded upon in their lifetime.


Lord, lead our generation to follow the ancient landmark. 


I pray for perfect alignment to God's plan for my generation 


Lord, help me to become a burden bearer of revival in this generation. Birth revival through me. 


Thank you Lord for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments