Refined For His Glory

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 29


 _Refined For His Glory_ 


 __'Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction_ (Isaiah  48:10) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


I bless your holy name and adore you eternal King of glory 


Thank you for your grace, which has kept me through difficult times 


I'm grateful for your hand of grace and favour upon me


I was once lost, but I'm now found by your grace


I praise you, because you are mighty to save and deliver. 


Lord, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins


I'm redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ 


Lord, take away the dross from my silver


Refine me for your glory. Shape and remould my life 


I ask for the grace to bear the dealings of the cross 


Let the self will be crushed and let your will be done


I receive spiritual insight to live according to the kingdom culture and patterns 


My destiny will not be frustrated by reckless living 


Lord, rescue me by your divine power from a riotous lifestyle 


Purify my heart and make me whole


I declare that my life shall manifest the glory of God 


HolySpirit, do not spare me for God's dealing. Break me down and repackage my life 


I'm thoroughly refined to shine as light to all the nations. Thank you for the experience of your glory and grace, for in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments