_Possessing your Inheritance_

 https://livingoracle20.blogspot.com/2024/02/open-portal.html


*40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 38


 _Possessing your Inheritance_ 


 __`But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.'_ (Obadiah  1:17) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Blessed be your name everlasting Father, the Creator of heaven and earth 


Thank you for all your blessings 


I give thanks for all that you have promised to do 


I receive deliverance from the things that ties my hands from Possessing my inheritance 


Lord, sanctify me and cleanse me with your precious blood 


I receive power to possess my possessions 


I drive away every strangers occupying the place of my inheritance 


I take possession of all my belongings that the enemy has taken away from me 


I recover every lost ground in the realm of the Spirit 


Father, contend with every forces contending over my inheritance 


Thank you Lord, because  it's done for in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments