_Open Portal_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 37


 _Open Portal_ 


 _`And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.'_ (Genesis 28:12) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


I enter into your gate with Thanksgiving in my heart and into your court with praise 


This is the day that you have made and I will rejoice and be glad indeed 


I praise you for your mighty works and dealings


Your grace and mercy has taken me thus far and I'm so grateful to you 


Father, let my heaven be open 


Open my eyes to see into the realm of the Spirit 


Visit me in my dream and sharpen my vision 


Let the portal of heaven be open over me and let there be angelic traffic 


Let the ladder be let down to the earth to transport angels that are sent to bring me victuals 


I receive angelic help and assistance this season in Jesus name 


Let the portal of Spiritual blessings be open in Jesus name


Every portal of Spiritual revelation that is shut, be open now in Jesus name 


Thank you Lord, because you will visit me in a very special way before the end of this 40days. For in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments