_Open Door_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 25


 _Open Door_ 


 _'I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name._(Revelation 3:8) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Thank you Lord for the new month of February 


I'm grateful for the great privilege to be among the living soul


No man can keep his own soul alive. Thank you Lord for the gift of life


I'm grateful Lord for the sure word of prophecy, because your word cannot fail 


Father, I believe you with all my heart. Bring your promises to pass in my life 


Oh Lord, make this new month favorable to me in Jesus name 


I enter into the open door, which you have set before me this new month 


No man will be able to shut down the open door 


I receive strength to keep your words and not deny your name 


I silent every adversary that may want to hinder me from entering the open door 


Let the door of nations be perpetually open for the advancement of the gospel 


I give you all the praise and glory for all that you have done and will do. Let my mouth be filled with testimony of your goodness this month and beyond in Jesus mighty name. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments