Manifesting His Glory through Miracles

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 32


 _Manifesting His Glory through Miracles_ 


 _'This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.'_ (John  2:11) 

 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


I give you praise Lord for your wonderful works of grace


Halloweth be your name. I worship and reference your holy name 


Oh God of heaven and earth, you are mighty and powerful 


You're a great God above all gods


Father, have your way in my life 


I'm for signs and wonders in my generation 


I manifest the glory of God through Miracles, signs and wonders 


I glorify Christ by the demonstration of God's power 


Everything I do and say will bring glory to the name of the Lord 


My life is a reflection of God's glory 


The nations will see the glory of God, as the gospel is preached and confirmed with miracles


Father, let miracles flow through my hands 


Father, do outstanding miracles through me that will make many people believe in the Lord Jesus Christ 


The glory of Christ shall be seen everywhere I proclaim His word in Jesus mighty name 


Thank you Lord, because you have heard and answered my prayers in Jesus name. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments