_Great Grace_

 

*40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️

DAY 39

_Great Grace_

_`And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.'_ (Acts  4:33)

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets

I give you glory Lord, because your grace is amazing

I thank you, because your grace is much more available to help my infirmities

You're my strength and shield

I praise you Abba Father for you have carried me on eagle's wings thus far

Thank you, because your grace will always be sufficient for me in the midst of all the troubles and challenges of life

I receive great grace to soar above every difficulties of life

Great grace shall be upon me for great exploits

I'll not lack the oil of grace and gladness upon my life

Great grace and power will rest upon me to be a faithful witness of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ

I'm empowered by God's grace to preach the gospel to every creature

The grace of God shall continue to increase upon the church for supernatural growth and expansion.

Great grace shall break every limitations in my life

I'll begin to operate in the level of the anointing of great grace in my career and ministry

Great grace will bring forth favor, miracles, joy, and peace into my life. For in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen!

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

©️Living Oracle Media 2024
Edeninternational2020@gmail.com
...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments