_Awake my Glory_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 27


 _Awake my Glory_ 


 __'Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.'_ (Psalms  57:8) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


I give you praise and glory Almighty Father, because you are the covenant keeping God 


I worship you ancient of days. The eternal rock of ages


Your word is settled in heaven. It never fail 


Oh my glory, hear ye the word of the Lord. Awake! 


Come out of deep sleep and slumber in Jesus name 


I command my glory to come alive, wherever it's buried 


I scatter every demonic manipulations over my glory in Jesus name 


The new wave of glory will rest upon my life 


My glory will shine forth. I'm unstoppable 


I'll not inherit generational curse. The glory of God will manifest in my life 


I put away the garment of shame and reproach and put on the garment of glory


I'll not suffer setback. I'm swimming in glory


I awake the glory of God in my life, career, business and ministry 


Oh Lord, visit my life and family with your divine power. Let your glory be seen all over my life, for in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments