_To see His Power and Glory _

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 33


 _To see His Power and Glory _ 


 _'To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.'_ (Psalms  63:2) 

 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Glory, honor, power majesty be unto Christ my Lord 


Excellent is your name, excellent is your power


I rejoice greatly in thy salvation for you alone art my God


You're my glory and the lifter of my head


I praise you, because you will make me to see thy power and glory 


Father, let your power be effectively at work in my life, family, church and nation in Jesus name 


I desire to see your power and glory in my lifetime 


Let your glory be revealed in a new dimension in this generation 


Open my eyes to behold wondrous things that you are about doing 


Let your glory be seen in the far ends of the earth 


I'll not lack the revelation of your divine power and glory 


I operate with the understanding of the greatness of your power and glory 


I'll live to testify to the greatness of your power and glory 


Thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments