_Taking Possession of your Inheritance_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 11&12


 _Taking Possession of your Inheritance_ 


'But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.' (Obadiah  1:17) 



๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


 Glory, honour, power, majesty be unto Christ our Lord 


You are great Lord and you do miracle so great


I sing of your mercy and faithfulness. You're forever faithful 


Thank you blessed redeemer for the renewed hope that you have given us to be saved 


I'm grateful for the privilege to be joint heirs with Christ 


Thank you Lord for the inheritance which you have promised us in Christ Jesus our Lord 


I receive the power to possess my possessions 


I travail in the Spirit in Zion, as I take hold of my inheritance and possessions in Christ Jesus 


I take back whatever the enemy has taken away from me in Jesus name 


I take possession of that which belongs to me. The enemy will not take advantage of me 


Father, let every contention over my inheritance cease fire in Jesus name 


Let every wicked hands upon my inheritance wither now in Jesus name 


I break every holds of the enemy over my inheritance 


I shall live to possess all that the Lord has in store for me throughout my life time in Jesus name 


My life is preserved to enjoy the goodness of God in the land of the living 


I shall live to enjoy the fruit of my labour 


I'll not be denied of my privileges in Christ Jesus 


Thank you Almighty Father, for answers to my petitions in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments