_Power to Rule in the midst of Your Enemies_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 21


 _Power to Rule in the midst of Your Enemies_ 


 _'The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.'_ (Psalms 110:2) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


I worship you Almighty Father, because you alone is worthy of my praise


I thank you Lord for the victory you have given on the cross through your death and resurrection 


You've shut down the power of the grave by the power of resurrection 


You rose up from the dead to give me the hope of eternal life 


Father, let your mercies prevail over my life 


Send the rod of thy strength out of Zion and let it rest upon me 


I receive power and strength to rule in the midst of the enemies that surrounds me


Oh Lord, set a table before me in the presence of my enemies and anoint me with fresh oil 


I receive spiritual empowerment to defeat every enemies rising against me


I'll not be terrified by the terror of darkness in my territory 


I silent every roaring of the enemies seeking to destroy me


Let the bones of the wicked people be scattered in Jesus name 


Father, do not allow the enemies to rejoice over me and family in Jesus name 


Thank you eternal Father for answering my prayers, for in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments