_Power to the Faint_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 13&14


 _Power to the Faint_ 


'He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength..' (Isaiah  40:29) 



๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


 Thank you everlasting Father for your grace and mercy upon my life 


I'm grateful Lord for your help this far 


Thank you Lord for your grace that keeps me going in the path of destiny 


I bless your holy name, because you are indeed faithful to your word. You've never leave nor forsake me


I receive more grace to soar higher in the realm of the Spirit 


My strength will not dissipate and my glory will not diminished 


I receive power from above for the journey ahead of me 


I'll not grow wearied nor tired in the Christian race


I'm filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. I shall not faint in serving the Lord 


The grace of God will keep me and I will not lose focus 


Oh God, arise for my help and let not the enemy prevail 


I have no might, increase my strength oh Lord 


I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me


My strength and glory will not be cut short by sin


I ride on the eagle's wings above all limitations of life 


I mount up with wings like eagle. Soaring higher in the realm above 


No forces of darkness will be able to bring me down in Jesus name 


I discomfit the giants on the way of my breakthrough and success 


I receive power to rise above every obstacles before me in the year 2024, for in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen! 




 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments