_Power to Dominate_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 10


 _Power to Dominate_ 


 _'Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the LORD made me have dominion over the mighty._(Judges  5:13)



๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Thank you almighty Father, for thou art a great God


Your dominion is everlasting from generation to generation 


I praise you because you are mighty to save and deliver 


You rule in majesty and have authority over all people and nations 


I regain my authority to dominate in Jesus name 


I'm fully restored by the precious blood of Jesus Christ 


My sins are forgiven and I'm washed in the blood of the Lamb


I receive power to dominate from above. My dominion is irresistible. 


I subdue every territorial powers in my place of assignment by the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ 


I have dominion over money. Money will be my servant in Jesus name 


Every principalities and powers in my territory are under my feet in Jesus name 


I receive the Spirit of boldness. Nothing shall make me afraid in Jesus name 



I receive God's grace and anointing to rule over my enemies. 


I overcome every opposition against my advancement. 


I rule over my fears and anxiety. I shall not be confounded. 


Thank you Lord, for your power is made available to step over serpents and scorpions. Nothing shall by any means hurt me, for in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments