_Power over the Raging Storms_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 20


 _Power over the Raging Storms_ 


 _'And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!'_ (Matthew 8:26-27)



๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Thank you Abba Father for your faithfulness upon my life and family 


You're the powerful God. To you alone be the glory, honour and power 


Heaven and earth adore you, Angels bow before you. You are excellent in wisdom and power 


I honour your name and worship you in the beauty of your holiness 


I soak myself and family in the power of the blood of Jesus Christ 


I silent every storms and wind blowing against my destiny 


I exercise authority over the raging storms in my life, family and nations 


The wind that is blowing all over the world will not blow me away 


My faith will not sink in in the mud of fear. Oh Lord, revive my heart and deliver me from the fear of unknown 


I rebuke every wind contrary to God's plan and purpose for my life 


I call upon the name of the Lord Jesus and I will be saved 


Let every storms raging in my business and career be calm in Jesus name 


I declare peace to every storms in the year 2024 


Father, let the wind hear my voice and obey. Peace be still, in Jesus mighty name. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments