_Open Door_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 16


 _Open Door_ 


 _'I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.'_ (Revelation 3:8) 



๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


 Thank you Lord for your grace and strength to wait upon you


Great is your power and might. You divided the red sea by your great power


You made a way in the wilderness and turn the desert into a garden 


You are glorious in holiness and fearful in praises. Always doing great wonders. 


I'm grateful for the open door which you have set before me in the year 2024 


Let the door of favour not be closed against me in Jesus name 


I prophesy on every great closed doors, be thou open now in Jesus name 


I speak to the enemies at the gate of my advancement, give way in Jesus name. 


I enter into my open door to possess my possessions in Jesus name 


The door of breakthrough will not be shut against me in Jesus name 


I breakforth on everyside, no hindrances for me this year and beyond in Jesus name 


I secure my effectual open door that no man can shut


Thank you Lord for answered prayers for in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments