_Let my Cup Overflow_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 24


 _Let my Cup Overflow_ 


 _'Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over._(Psalms  23:5) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Blessed be your name almighty God, for you alone art worthy to be praised 


Receive my thanks and praise for your mighty works in my life 


I testify of your goodness and marvelous work in my life 


You've always keep your covenant. I rejoice always in your salvation 


Lord, my life is in your hands. Grant me speed oh Lord


Father, decorate my life in the presence of my enemies 


Let your goodness cleave to me everywhere I go in Jesus name 


Make your glory to radiate upon my life all the days of my life 


Anoint my head with oil of joy and gladness


Let my cup be filled to the brim and overflow 


Father, multiply your grace upon me and let it overflow 


Let the rivers of living water out of my belly overflow 


I ask for an Outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon me, family, church and nations 


Pour rivers of water upon the thirsty land and let it runneth over


Oh Lord, turn my wilderness into a beautiful garden 


I receive beauty for ashes. I put on a garment of praise 


I tap into the supernatural resources. My anointing will never run dry


I declare supernatural abundance and constant supply of all my needs according to God's riches in glory by Christ Jesus 


There shall be no shortages in my life. I have more than enough, for in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments