_Breaking the Teeth of the Lions_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 19


 _Breaking the Teeth of the Lions_ 


 __'The roaring of the lion, and the voice of the fierce lion, and the teeth of the young lions, are broken.'_ (Job  4:10) 



๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


I give glory and praise to the King of kings and the Lord of lords 


You're the omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresence. You are God everywhere 


Day to day uttereth speech and night to night sheweth knowledge. There's no place on earth, where there voice is not heard


Your works are marvelous to behold. You're the Almighty 


We sing unto the Lord a joyful song and praise His name for the Lord is good 


Father, receive my Thanksgiving in Jesus name 


Oh Lord, protect my life from the fierce lions


Deliver me and my family from the roaring of the old lions


Save me from the hands of the young lions that want to eat up my flesh 


Let my enemies eat up their own flesh and drink their own blood 


Break the teeth of every lions that encamped round about to devour me


Render the lions in my territory powerless in Jesus name 


Let their teeth be totally broken and become harmless


My life shall not be torn into pieces by the wicked folks 


I escape from the dens of the lions unharmed in Jesus name 


Oh Lord, deliver me from the mouth of the lions waiting to devour me. 


Thank you eternal Father for rescuing my life and family from the power of the lions. My deliverance and testimony is permanent in Jesus mighty name. Amen! 



 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments