_Breaking Every Yoke_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 23


 _Breaking Every Yoke_ 


 _'Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?_(Isaiah 58:6) 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Thank you blessed Saviour and redeemer 


I'm grateful for the redemption and salvation of my soul 


I believe you died for me on the cross of Calvary to set me free


I declare that I'm free indeed from every yokes of bondage 


My redeemer liveth. My soul is escaped as a bird out of the snares of the fowler 


I loose the bands of wickedness upon my life 


The rod of the wicked shall not rest upon my shoulder. 


I undo the heavy burdens piled up for me by the enemy to carry about. 


I scatter every evil load that the enemy put at my door step. Catch fire in Jesus name 


I break myself and family free from every yokes of oppression 


Oh Lord, deliver me from the oppression of the wicked in Jesus name 


My destiny will not be tied down in a wrong place in Jesus name 


I break every yoke of delay and time wasters. 


I break the yokes of poverty and affliction 


I break the yokes of sickness and incurable diseases 


I break the yoke of slavery and captitvity


Thank you Lord, because my deliverance is sealed with the blood of Jesus Christ, in His powerful name I pray. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments