Confidence of His Presence*

 🛐

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION 250423*


📖📖📖

 _'The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?' (Psalm 118:6)_ 


🔮 *Confidence of His Presence*


Don't lose sight of His presence, because of the circumstances that surrounds your life at the moment. The difficulties, trials and challenges of life doesn't mean that Jesus is absent. You need to see through the eyes of faith and be confident of His presence to navigate through your down time. 


The apostle Paul wrote an epistle to the philippians to rejoice always in the Lord. 'For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.' (Philippians  3:3). Rejoice appears eight times in the book of philippians alone. We rejoice in hope and put confidence in His presence. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31) 


Your momentary troubles does not signal the absence of Jesus in your ship. He's right there with you and He has promised through His word. 'When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.' (Isaiah  43:2). Believers need to hold on to the anchor of faith which is hope, because there's light at the end of every tunnel of affliction. 'Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.' (Psalms 23:4) 


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Thank you dear Lord, for the comfort receive from your word. I believe that you are with me and shall not be afraid of what mere mortals can do to me, in Jesus name. Amen


©️Living Oracle Media

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments