My Father's House

 ๐Ÿ› *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION* 

151122✨๐Ÿ”ฅ


 ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

 _'My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” (John 14:2-4)_ 


๐Ÿ”€ *My Father's House* ๐Ÿ”€


The master draws the attention of His disciples to this important and valid truth for an everlasting consolation. He's not talking about an earthly house or building. It's a house that is already built, that was why He knew that there were many rooms and He's going up there to prepare a place for each and everyone. 


There are enough rooms in the Father's house. It's not filled up yet, there are yet still many out there who need to secure a place up there. Your labour here in the Lord, speaks a lot of volumes about that place where you are going. The master is coming back again to take us to be with Him forever. But, while we are still here, we must labour in doing His will and get ready for His coming. 


We have not a continue city here, every activities on this side of the world will be terminated at the end in a giffy. The only sure hope for the believers is heaven. And Jesus said that, the disciples knows the way to that mansion, where the Lord has gone to prepare for them. Do you also know the way to the Father's house? 


๐Ÿ”…Pre-register online for GMC'22 via this link...https://bit.ly/3TRZ3to๐Ÿ”…



๐Ÿ™PRAYER๐Ÿ™

I'm grateful to you, eternal Father for the living hope revealed in Christ Jesus. Help me Lord, to be ready always for your soon coming, in Jesus name. Amen


©️ Living Oracle Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments