Covenant Promise and Blessings

 🛐 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION* 

310822✨🔥


📖📖📖

 _“I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”_ (Genesis 12:2-3) 



🔀 *Covenant Promise and Blessings* 🔀


Abraham was a man who pleased God by faith during his lifetime and the LORD God couldn't hold back His love for him. He established a covenant promise and blessings to him and his generation. It's not a matter of what Abraham wants to become now, but whom God wants him to be. 


The first covenant promise was that 'I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you.' A nation is going to emerge out of an individual. There haven't been such a thing in the past generations. Even, at that point in time, Abraham is yet to have a legitimate child through his wife Sarah. The promise was massive and beyond human comprehension.


The second covenant promise was that, 'I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.' The LORD meant every word, which He said to Abraham. It was a deal binding with covenant relationship between him and God. He was not only to be blessed, but will also be a blessing. The whole world today is blessed, through the the covenant promise and blessing, which the LORD established with his servant, Abraham. 


Lastly, the third covenant promise was that, 'I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.' This is very strong and profound. You dare not curse whom the Lord has blessed. Whoever blesses, such person under the covenant promise and blessing is blessed. Amen 


PRAYER🙏

Thank you Lord, for the covenant promise and blessing upon my life. May I live to see them fulfilled, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️ Living Oracle Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments