Faith for Healing

 🛐 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION

280722* ✨🔥


📖📖📖

  "Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." (Jeremiah 17:14) 


📍 *Faith for Healing*📍

There's an access to the healing power of God by faith. You'll have to believe with your heart, that the Lord is able and willing to heal you of whatever sickness or struggle with your health. 


Faith provides access to the supernatural healing. It's a perfect healing from above. Sickness is no respecter of persons, don't give it chance to stay long. Connect with faith to defeat every sign and symptoms of sickness in your body. 


Confess the word of God concerning your health. Take a stand against whatever is not of God in your system. Believe in the fountain of life where healing flows. There's God's provision for your healing, do not be ignorant about it. Reach out to the Lord for the healing already made available, for by His stripe you were healed. 



🙏PRAYER 

Thank Jesus for the abundant provision for my healing, I connect to the healing fountain right now and I am made whole Spirit, soul, and body in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️ Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments