Choose Life

 https://livingoracle20.blogspot.com/2022/07/the-narrow-gate.html


🛐 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION

140722* ✨🔥


📖📖📖

 _"This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19)_ 


📍 *Choose Life*📍


Moses, the servant of God called the heaven and the earth, as a witness in fulfilling his own part, as a leader by 

telling them the truth, which is the mind of God for the people. And he made the people to realize that, they have a choice to make in response to the reality that He set before them. 


He has done well by setting before them, issues that matters to life and death, as well as blessing and cursing. The choice the people make will determine, the harvest that they will reap.  'For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.' (Galatians 6:8) 


You take responsibility for your choices in life. Moses was such a compassionate leader. He admonish the people to choose life, that they and their children may live. Your choice today can affect your generation tomorrow. Choose life! 


🙏PRAYER 

I'm grateful Lord, for your love and grace. Please, have mercy on me where I have made wrong choices in the journey of life. I choose life today, that I and the generation after me may live for your glory, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️ Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments