Be Content with What you Have

 🛐 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION

210722* ✨🔥


📖📖📖

 _"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” (Heb.13:5-6)_ 


📍 *Be Content with What you Have*📍


According to the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, that life does not consist in the abundance of things that a man possess. The apostle Paul also said that, 'godliness with contentment is great gain.' 'The love of money is the root of all evil.' The scriptural verse in our text admonish us to keep our lives free from the love of money. 


The moment greediness sets in to a person's life, he's already digging his grave. Contentment is an important virtue for Christians. Don't bite more than what your mouth can chew. God knows your condition and He is able to bring you out of it in due time and season. There are things that you have to overlook and not put  yourself under unnecessary pressure to get. 


The things that are not enough today, can surely be surplus tomorrow. It's a factor of time and we have to be patient enough to allow God to work. God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Then, we can say with confidence that, the Lord is our helper. Do not be afraid, because the Lord will keep His word and you will not be confounded. 


🙏PRAYER 

Eternal Father, I give you praise, because you care about me. Help me Lord, to be content with that which you given unto me, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️ Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments