The Help of the Holy Spirit

 🛐 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION 130522* ✨🔥


📖📖📖

 _"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground." (Psalm 143:10)_ 


📍 *The Help of the Holy Spirit*📍


✍️

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth, sent by God to help the believers to get to the level ground of fulfillment. We are in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit, which is a great advantage to us. 'Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.' (John  16:13)


One of the essential help of the Holy Spirit, that believers needs is the guidance of the Spirit. But if, you are not taught by the Spirit, it will be difficult to be guided by Him. The Spirit is willing to help, only those who are open to learn and be guided. The Spirit teaches us to do the will of God, not to do contrary against His will. 


The heart cry of the psalmist was 'Teach me to do your will, for you are my God...' When the Lord wants to help a man, He reveals things that He needs to know by the Spirit and lead him in the direction to follow. The Spirit of God knows the exact thing that we need per time and He's able to provide a way out of every difficult situation. The help of the Spirit is accurate and always timely, if we will walk and live by the Spirit. 


🙏PRAYER

Precious Lord, I'm grateful for the help made available for me by the Spirit. I seek the help of the Spirit in everyday of my life, I cannot do without your help Holy Spirit. Please help me clinch to the level ground, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️ Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments