The LORD Hears the Prayer of the Humble*

 🛐 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION 050322* ✨🔥


📖📖📖

'if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.' (2 Chronicles 7:14) 

📍 *The LORD Hears the Prayer of the Humble*📍


✍️

The most effective prayer that moves the divine hands of God is the prayer offered in humility. No matter how difficult the situation that a person, family, church or nation is facing, if God's people will be humble enough to seek the face of God, there's going to be a divine intervention and miraculous turn around. 


Humility is about the state of the heart. Our hearts speaks volumes of words. God knows the state of the heart of every man. A proud man most times will ignore prayers and would not even consider seeking God's face, as topmost priority. Even, when such person prays, pride reflects and the portal of heaven is shut against the person and the prayers. 


The prayer of the humble is a sweet smelling savour unto God and receive immediate attention. The story of the pharisees and the publican who went to the temple to pray is a perfect example. 'The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. (Luke 18:11-14).



🙏PRAYER

I thank you Father, for the privilege to call upon your name. Hear my humble plea, each time that I seek your face for help, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️ Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments