*#The Lord is My Shield and Glory.*

 *50 days of Power and Glory. 💪💥* 


Day 9


 *#The Lord is My Shield and Glory.* 


📖📖📖


 _"But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head." (Psalms 3:3)_


It was in the midst of trouble, that the psalmist wrote this verse of the scripture. The verse seems like a consolation and hope. He discovered that, they that troubled him has increased and many are they that rose up against him. 'Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.' (Psalms  3:2)


This might actually be your condition too, but this you should known that there's hope. The Lord is a shield for you and He's your glory and the lifter of your head. He shields you from the trouble, that the enemy launch against you. You can build your confidence in God, because He will not let you down.


The Lord is your glory, there's nothing to be ashamed about. He covers you with His glory. You glory in nothingelse, except in the Lord. What a glory He sheds on our way, when we walk with the Lord. The reproaches of this world cannot withstand the great power of His glory. You laugh at the storm, because you know that He will lift your head up above the storms and roaring sea. God's glory is bigger than your troubles, you shall look and find them no more.


🙏PRAYER

Thank you Father, for in your light we see light. I confess that you a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️ Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments