*#Sin Hinders the Glory of God*

 *50 days of Power and Glory* 💪💥


Day 3


 *#Sin Hinders the Glory of God* 


📖📖📖

 _"And Joshua said unto Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the LORD God of Israel, and make confession unto him; and tell me now what thou hast done; hide it not from me." (Joshua  7:19)_ 


Sin loves to be kept secret, it does not like to be exposed until it has eaten the victim deep. As you hide sin, it also hide the glory of God from you. Sin made man to fall short of the glory of God. 'For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;' (Romans 3:23).


Sinful lifestyle shuts the glory of God from a man's sight. You are being robbed from accessing God's glory, when you offer yourself to commiting sin. The pleasure of sin will deny a man of the pleasure of the glory of God. You cannot flow in the realm of His glory, once you are captured by sin.


The way to become free from the captivity of sin is to make confession unto the Lord. Ascribe to God the glory that he deserves, don't try to steal His glory. Don't hide your sin from people, who can help you out. The end of the shame and reproach of sin is when you openly confess it to the appropriate person. It's like hiding a bombshell, when you try to cover up your sins, it will explode in no time.


🙏PRAYER

Thank you Lord for the revelational truth of your word. I humbly confess my sins and repent from the wrong way of life. I plead for mercy to recover the glory that are lost in my life, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️  Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments