*The Peace of the LORD*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 031121*

(Get inspired!)

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖


 _"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.' (John 14:27)_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *The Peace of the LORD* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


The Lord left peace with His disciples in the world. He gave them His own peace and nothing can absolutely match the precious peace that He left with them. He do not give to them, as the world gives. The Lord's peace is unique and everlasting.


You can imagine the kind of peace, which the Lord Jesus demonstrated to the disciples, when the storm arose while they were inside the ship. The master was sleeping, while the disciples were battling with their lives. 'And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?' (Mark  4:38)


It’s not that the master was fast asleep, that He didn't know the challenges that they were facing. But, His peace rules over every circumstances. The peace of Jesus Christ swallows fear. The Lord expected the disciples to respond to the situation with faith. The disciples marveled, when they saw that the storm obeyed the Lord.


The Lord is saying to you today beloved, do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid. 'Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.' (Psalms  138:7).


🙏PRAYER

Thank you everlasting Father, for the peace of Jesus my Lord, which I have in this world. Oh Lord, drive away my fears, and guide me through every trouble that I find myself, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments