The Process of Spiritual Maturity

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 160821.*

(Get inspired!)

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖

"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;  1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.  1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.


◾◾◾◾◾◾

The Process of Spiritual Maturity 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


The goal of Christianity is that we may be made perfect in Christ. We  do not just attain to maturity, it takes a process which we've to be ready to go through. "If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:11-12). Observe the words "follow after" that is key in the process of spiritual maturity.


A person in the process of maturity will not find it strange to encounter diverse temptations. You will have to embrace the process and count it all joy. They are meant to make you and not to destroy you. Trials of faith is working out patience. It is the best way and method to learn patience, which is an essential virtue for the Christian race.


Peserverance or patience have to finish her work, that we may be made perfect and complete. If, you have everything and lack patience, count it that you have nothing but when patience is intact you will lack nothing.


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Heavenly Father, I'm grateful for the process and journey of faith. Please, keep me on the right track. Let me not be deceived to miss the road, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments