*The Joy of the LORD is Your Strength*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 120821* 

(Get inspired!)

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖

 _"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. (Habakkuk 3:17-19)._ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *The Joy of the LORD is Your Strength* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


The life experience of Job was such a challenge. The enemy that plotted evil for Job, thought He would curse God after the bitter experience. He was was able to comport himself in the terribly difficult times. He lost everything he had in just one day, aggravated with deep sorrow and pains. 'Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly. (Job 1:20-22).


Is it only when things are perfectly alright, that you remember to praise God? The LORD is still God in every circumstances, whether you have enough or in deep lack. Your joy shouldn't be based on the accumulation of material things. Joy is a gift from God and it is your strength.


The enemy attacks your joy to weaken you. He knows that is where your strength lies. Always keep a smile on your face, even when deep inside you know things are not really perfect yet. Don't lose your joy, because of what is happening around you at the moment. 'But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.' (Psalms  71:14). Look beyond the present time and catch the glimpse of hope. 'Rejoice in the Lord, again I say rejoice!' 


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Thank You Lord, I'm grateful for the ever increasing joy and hope. Let me not be disappointed, for I put my trust in you. Fill my heart more and more with your everlasting joy and peace, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments