*Getting Strength according to the Promise*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 110821* 

(Get inspired!)

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖

 _"My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word." (Psalms 119:28)_


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Getting Strength according to the Promise* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


Somethings might have happened to you in life that has caused grief and sorrow. Your soul might have become wearied with sorrow. This is the moment that you need the strength of God to overcome the difficult moment. Don't allow your soul to be overwhelmed by the circumstance, seek the Lord for strength to prevail.


There's not a friend like the lowly Jesus... No one can heal all our soul diseases, no not one. Jesus alone knows about all our struggles and He will guide till the day is done. The Lord has promised to strengthen and help you. 'Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10).


Prayer in difficult times enables you to access the promises of God for the time of need. You are taking God's word to Him and it cannot return void. God honours His word, and it cannot fail. The Lord act on His word, when you present it in prayer. There's absolute strength for the weary, don't let your heart faint. Reach out to God for help at any point in time, He will carry and sustain you.


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness. I pray that, you will strengthen me according to your word, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments