*Walking in Liberty*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 020721*

(Get inspired!)


📖📖📖

 _"So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts. I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. (Psalms 119:45-46)_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Walking in Liberty* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


It is God's will for us to walk in liberty. True freedom comes by knowing the truth and keeping God's commandment. Ignorance keeps people in bondage. You can't be truly free, until you embrace the perfect law of liberty and be an addicted follower of that which is good. 


Freedom to sin, only  leads to bondage and corruption. Liberty should not be taken for a 'stadium' to operate in lawlessness. 'Freedom comes with a price and it has conditions.' There are boundaries that must be set, for you not to lose your freedom. Adam and Eve lost the true freedom in the garden, because they failed to abide in the commandment of God.  


'Freedom is living has we should, not as we please' - (Thayer). Human beings can not live independently of the rule of God. David said, he would walk in freedom because he sought God's precepts. He was so certain and convinced that nothing shall able to keep in bondage. 'I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.' It is when we walk in liberty, that we can boldly testify before Kings, without being intimidated and ashamed of the testimony of Christ. 


🙏PRAYER 🙏

I'm grateful Lord, for the liberty prepared for me in Christ Jesus. I declare that by the word of God, I will walk in liberty. No more bondage, I'm delivered and set free completely from every yokes of bondage, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️Living Oracles Media 

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments