*The LORD is the Strength of My life*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 220721*

(Get inspired!)

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖

 _"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"_(Psalms  27:1)


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *The LORD is the Strength of My life* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


This life is full of ups and downs, you need a sure and secure place to hide and be saved from the troubles that mount up to weigh you down. The world is encompass with darkness and you need a light to walk through the dark path. 


The psalmist was confident that, the Lord was his light and salvation. Our confidence must be built in the Lord and not ourselves. It is only the LORD God, that is reliable and dependable, His strength doesn't fail. He provides the strength needed in every circumstances.


David had a deeper understanding of whom the Lord is to him. He realized that, the Lord was the stronghold I.e strength of his life. He's always girded with strength to battle, even at a time that he was already tired, after he came from a battle and saw that ziklag has been invaded and his wives and children were taken away captive. He was courageous enough to enquired of the LORD, whether to pursue those invaders.


He got on the way to pursue the enemies, after he received positive response from the Lord. He indeed pursued them and recovered all. He wasn't operating on the natural strength at such a time, he had connected with the supernatural strength to accomplish what seems impossible with the natural ability. This can only work by revelation and deep insight into the knowledge of God's power and strength.


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Thank you Lord, for you're the strength of my life. Help my faith to be strong, that I may always dwell in the pavilion of your grace for great exploits, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments