*Hear His voice*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 080721* 

(Get inspired!) 

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ


Isaiah  6:8 

 _Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me._


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Hear His voice* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


The Lord may be trying to speak, but we do not seems to hear. God speaks to His people from day to day, but our ears must be inclined and tuned into the Spirit to hear the distinctive voice of the Lord. He wants to make His mind known to us, as His dear children.


Distractions may hinder us from hearing His voice clearly. You will hear His voice, if you pay attention to what the Lord is saying. The soul, mind and the Spirit must be connected to God, for His voice to become audible and be able to receive and understand it.


It was a conversation in heaven that prophet Isaiah heard in a vision. He heard the voice of the Lord and he personalized it. 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' The prophet Isaiah was prompt to respond to the voice of the Lord that he heard, he wasn't passive about it. 'Then said I, Here am I; send me.' If, you also hear His voice will you obey?


๐Ÿ™PRAYER ๐Ÿ™

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the great privilege to hear You speak. I tunned my ears to hear Your voice in every areas of my life. Lead and guide me daily, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments