*He Hears Your Cry*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 270721*

(Get inspired!)

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖

 _"I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me." (Psalms  30:1-2)_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *He Hears Your Cry* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


The LORD is a gracious and merciful God. We can trust Him, in an unpleasant situation of life. The psalmist magnified the Lord, because the Lord has lifted him up and has not made his foes to rejoice over his life. The Lord has the final say over your life. He makes you untouchable for the enemy, when you abide under the shadows of His wings. Look up and fix your eyes on Him, whenever the pressure of fear mounts up. 


There are enemies secretly lying in wait to rejoice over you, in the course of the circumstances that you are passing through. There are some battles, which look overwhelming and the enemies might thought that, there's no means of escape for you. If, only you can fully trust in the Lord in those moment of troubles, you will find help for your soul.


The Lord cares and listen to your cry for help. He always wants to help you out of your problems and difficulties of life. You're not alone, when you connect to the throne of grace by faith. The Lord disperses His Angels to work on your behalf. He hears your cry, and willing to wipe away the tears off your face. He will heal and restore your broken heart. 


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your love and care for my soul. I know that indeed, you hear my cry. Give me your healing, comfort, and hope, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️Living Oracles Media 

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments