*Faith For Healing and Salvation*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 280721*

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖

 _"Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. (Jeremiah 17:14)_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Faith For Healing and Salvation* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


'Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.' (Mark 11:24). Faith is key to receive whatsoever you seek from God. Don't just pray randomly, believe that you shall receive the answer to your request. The Lord hears us, whenever we pray according to His will. 


Healing is children's bread and the Father will not deny you when you ask for it. But, your faith must be intact to reach out for your healing. Faith connects you to your miracle. It is the 'WiFI' that you'll use to connect and download the heavenly gifts and blessings to the earthly realm. There's gift of healing and you can receive to deal with all manners of sickness. 


The Lord is willing to help those who reach out to Him by faith. Believe the Lord for your healing and salvation. He will save and deliver you again and again. He can save you from death, curses, accidents, pain, hardships etc. Do not be silent in your terrible condition, reach out for your healing and salvation today. 


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Heavenly Father, I worship your majesty. I trust that you are my healer and Saviour. Please, heal and save me now from all my troubles, in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments