*A Memorial and New Name*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 090621* 

(Get inspired!)

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ


๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

Isaiah  56:5 

 _"Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off."_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *A Memorial and New Name* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾

There's a valid record about every individual living in the world. Everything, that is done under the heaven is open before the creator. The whole earth is under an invisible, but powerful surveillance higher than Cctv. 


You'll be rewarded according to what you have done. "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." (Revelation  22:12). They that keep the commandments of God, choosing things that pleases Him and takes hold of His covenant will inherit eternal life.


Every good works shall come up, as a memorial before the Lord, and the individual will be marked to receive a new name better than of sons and daughters. The Lord promised to give His people an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. 'For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.' (Hebrews  6:10). 


Even though, you might have forgotten but the Lord will not forget. He will surely recompense every good deeds and kindness which you have shown towards His name and house. They that overcome in this world will receive a new name.   "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. (Revelation  2:17). 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER ๐Ÿ™

Heavenly Father, I give thanks for your mercies endures forever. I pray for grace to become established in every good work, as long as I live. I look forward to the fulfillment of every wonderful promises of God, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments