*United With Christ*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 160421* 

(Get inspired!)


📖📖📖

Romans 6:5

 _"For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his."_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *United With Christ* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


We are called into the unity of the Spirit with Christ. Anyone, that will follow the Lord, must first deny himself and take up his cross. Identifying with Christ means giving your totality to Him, submitting to His Lordship.


Every individual, united with Christ has a cross to carry. You can't shy away from carrying your cross. You have to identify with Him in a death like His I.e dying to self, that the resurrection life of His may also manifest in your mortal body.


There is no resurrection life without the crucifixion of the old man. "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (Galatians  2:20).


'If we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.' They, that should envisage a glorious resurrection like His,  are such that are united with Him in a death like his. There's a cross to endure and there's a crown of life to gain. 'And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.' (Romans  8:17).


🙏PRAYER🙏

I'm grateful Lord for the great privilege to be called and chosen. I yield up myself to do your will, help me Lord to finish well and strong, in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracle Media

Email: eden international2020@gmail.com

Comments