*Dwelling in the Secret Place of the Most High*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 220321*

(Get inspired!) 

⚡✨๐Ÿ’ฅ


๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

Psalms  27:4 

 _"One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.  27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock._ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Dwelling in the Secret Place of the Most High* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾


The psalmist desired one thing of the Lord and was ready to make it his pursuit. Seeking to make God's house his permanent habitation, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and enquire in his temple. This is a good and great desire, it is such a heart that value the presence of God. 


The presence of God is the habitation that every believer must seek to dwell all the days of life for maximum security and protection. "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." (Psalms  91:1). When you dwell in the secret place of the most high, He will be your fortress and refuge.


He will hide you in His pavilion in the times of trouble and set your feet upon the rock to elevate you above difficult circumstances. There is a point that believers attain in seeking the face of God, where the Lord opens the secret place for him/her to dwell. That is the most holy place I.e the inner sanctuary in the tabernacle. Your level of intimacy with God determines how close you are to the secret place. 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER ๐Ÿ™

I'm grateful Father, because you are my God.  I long with my heart to dwell in your secret place all the days of my life. Shield me from every trouble and attacks that the enemy launches against my life, family, church and nation in Jesus mighty name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments