*#You shall Continue in the Son and the Father*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 4* 


 *#You shall Continue in the Son and the Father* 


📖

1 John  2:24 

 _"Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.  2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life."_ 


✍️

You cannot just taste of the goodness and the power of God and later turn your back against God. Jesus knows all men and will not commit Himself to an insincere person. He sees people from afar and knows every intention of why we seek Him. There are people who only seek God for what they will eat. The miracles they sees are the point of attraction to draw near to God, not really to know Him and abide in Him. Beloved, according to the scripture, let's allow what we have heard from the beginning of our encounter with the gospel abides in us. It is when the truth of the gospel, that we have heard remain inside of us, that we shall continue in the Son and in the Father.  The word of God is the strong cord binding us to the covenant that we have with God. The promise that He has promised us is eternal life, not just things that will perish with time. 


🙏PRAYER POINTS🙏


♦️I'm so thankful Lord for your goodness and mercies towards me, family, church and nation. 


♦️I pray that you will have your way in my life, as I journey this new year. 


♦️I commit my heart to You Father, let your word dwell richly inside of me. 


♦️Lord Jesus Christ, lead and guide me in the path of truth. 


♦️I receive clear direction for my journey this year. I reject confusion in my ways in Jesus name. 


♦️Every valley shall be filled, mountains leveled and crooked ways are made straight, in Jesus name. 


♦️My confidence is in God, I will not be disappointed in Jesus name. 


♦️I declare and decree, that this year I will have breakthroughs in every area of my life. God will make a way for me and my family, in Jesus name. 


♦️I will continue in the Son and the Father. I will not turn back from the path of righteousness. 


♦️I receive God's promise of eternal life, and my joy shall be complete, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 



©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments