*Sing of His Power*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 15* 


 *Sing of His Power*


📖

Psalms  59:16 

 _"But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.  59:17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy."_ 


✍️

The God of mercy is our defence and strength. He has kept us till this time by His mighty power. He is our refuge in the day of  trouble. We must understand the working of God's power in our daily affairs. He has uphold you and yours in the midst of the terrible shakings. The Almighty God sustains the whole universe for generations by His mighty power and great wisdom. He renews the earth by that same power. He redeem the times and season to give us bright hope for the future. We should learn to sing of His power and sing of His mercy aloud in the morning. It is His mercy that keeps us through the night. It is not everyone that slept, who wake up the next morning. Don't sing of your problems all the time, switch to singing of His power and your problems will be as nothing before the exceeding greatness of His power.


🙏PRAYER POINTS🙏


♦️Father, I give you praise and glory for whom you are. 


♦️You're awesome in power and glory. There's nothing to be compared with your great power and glory. 


♦️Thou art worthy to receive glory, honour, and power, for you have created all things for thy pleasure. 


♦️By your power you smote through powerful kings and kingdoms. You subdued their lands and gave it as an inheritance to your people.


♦️By your great power you parted the redsea and smite through the proud. 


♦️Father, strengthen my faith in your divine power.


♦️Fill my mouth with a song of victory. I will sing of your power and glory. 


♦️I shall experience more of your power and glory everyday of my life. 


♦️Your power will work out my deliverance and salvation and I shall testify of it, in Jesus name. 


♦️Strengthen me by your power and let it be my defence in Jesus name. 


♦️Father, let your divine power swallow up every unpleasant situation around my life, in Jesus name. 


♦️The song of your power shall not depart from my lips, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments