*Save Us for Your Name Sake*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 18* 


 *Save Us for Your Name Sake*


📖

Psalms  106:7 

 _"Our fathers understood not thy wonders in Egypt; they remembered not the multitude of thy mercies; but provoked him at the sea, even at the Red sea.  106:8 Nevertheless he saved them for his name's sake, that he might make his mighty power to be known.  106:9 He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led them through the depths, as through the wilderness.  106:10 And he saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy._ 

  

✍️

The generation of fathers that were brought out of the land of Egypt, didn't understand the wonders of God in that foreign land. They remembered not the multitude of God's mercies, which preserved their lives and made them escaped the bondage of slavery in Egypt. They yet provoked Him at the redsea, through their grumbling against Moses the servant of God. They were remembering and referring to the fleshy pot and cucumbers they ate in Egypt and preferred to have died there. Nevertheless, God saved them for His name's sake, that he might make  known his mighty power. They seems not to understand the mightiness of God's power. He divided the redsea before them by His mighty power, in such a way that has never happened before. He saved them from the hand of him that hated them and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy. The glorious power of God became manifest through the salvation and deliverance of His people.  'If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.' (2 Timothy  2:13). Our earnest cry today is for our generation to see the salvation of God for His name sake, when many hearts and faith is failing. 


🙏PRAYER POINTS🙏


♦️Heavenly Father, I give you praise and glory for your great mercies and grace. 


♦️You're my strength, power and shield. I worship your majesty and honour your Holy name. 


♦️I ask for the forgiveness of my sins, where I have provoked you to anger, because of unbelief. 


♦️Help me Lord Jesus, to understand the wonderful works that you are doing in my life. 


♦️I rebuke every spirit of grumbling and receive the spirit of praise and thanksgiving to God. 


♦️I will never be ungrateful to you Lord, for thou art been my help. 


♦️I receive understanding to always remember the multitude of God's mercy in the past and not provoke Him with unbelief during new challenges. 


♦️Father, save my life, family, church, and nation for thy name sake. Let your mighty power be made known, in Jesus name. 


♦️Almighty God, rebuke my redsea and make it dry up for me to walk through and get to the promise land. 


♦️Save me Lord, from the hand of them that hates me. Let the desire of the wicked not come to pass over my life and family. 


♦️I am redeemed from the hand of the enemy in Jesus name. I escape every snare they set up for my life, in Jesus name. 


♦️Father, let all nations of men be saved and become your habitation for your name sake I pray, in Jesus name. 


♦️Oh Lord, strengthen my heart and faith. Grant me grace to believe in You till the very end, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments