*#Preparation for the Time of Refreshing*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 3* 


 *#Preparation for the Time of Refreshing* 


📖

Acts  3:19  

 _"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;"_


✍️

We shared yesterday about drawing near to God, through repentance. Repentance is an act, which position a man for the time of refreshing. Repentance and conversion must take the first place to receive the outpouring of God's grace. We repent and get converted, that our sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord. The times of refreshing is a constant promise from God, but we must be prepared and ready for it, so as not to be left out at the appointed time. There is forgiveness and mercy for everyone, that turns their hearts to God in repentance. They become accepted and restored at the times of refreshing. The great love of God create room for repentance, that no one should perish. 


🙏PRAYER POINTS🙏


♦️Thank you Lord for the provision for our redemption, through the sacrifice of your blood. 


♦️I give my heart to you Lord. Forgive the days of ignorance and heal my wounded heart. 


♦️Let the times of refreshing come upon me and reset my life to order.


♦️I break the curse of spiritual and physical hardship over my life in Jesus name. 


♦️I am redeemed from the curse of the law, because my Lord Jesus Christ has carried away the curse. 


♦️I overcome every long time battles in my life and family in Jesus name. 


♦️My life shall be productive and fruitful. The land where God has placed me shall yield her best for me this year, in Jesus name. 


♦️My spirit, soul, and body are refreshed by the  living water. Nothing shall no longer hurt or cause me pain and sorrow. I'm delivered by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ. 


♦️I terminate every evil appointment this year. I have no covenant with death. I will live and not die to proclaim the wonderful works of God. 


♦️The Lord will satisfy me with long life and prosperity. 


♦️I will worship and serve the Lord with gladness, all the days of my life in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments