*Power to Eat and Enjoy the Fruit of Your Labour*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 23* 


 *Power to Eat and Enjoy the Fruit of Your Labour*


📖

 Ecclesiastes  5:18 _"Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.  5:19 Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God."_ 


✍️

It is really good and comely for one to labour in the day and sit at night to eat, drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour. Labour causes pain, but the joy of harvest wipes out the pain. There's great relief, when you sit to eat and enjoy what you have laboured for. Every labourers sow seeds in hope of bountiful harvest. The fruit of your Labour is your portion from God. It is the will of God for His people to enjoy whatever they have laboured for in their life time. God gives riches and wealth, as well as the power to eat thereof. One can be rich and wealthy, but if the power to eat thereof is lacking, one cannot enjoy it to the fullest. There are evil powers contending with people to cut them off in the prime of their riches and wealth, when they need to start enjoying the good of their labour. The power that God offers enables us to take our portion and rejoice in our labour. It's the gift of God! 


🙏PRAYER POINTS 🙏


♦️I thank you faithful Father, for your great grace and love towards me. 


♦️I magnify your Holy name Yahweh, for you're my God and the pillar of my strength. 


♦️Father, let me find favour and grace in your sight to get to the pinnacle of success in life, career/ministry, in Jesus name. 


♦️Father, contend with them that contends with my life and give me rest and peace. 


♦️I receive power to eat and enjoy the fruit of my labour in Jesus name. 


♦️I shall not labour in vain for another to reap in Jesus name. 


♦️Father, bless me with riches and wealth and the power to eat thereof, in Jesus name. 


♦️I silent and destroy every demonic powers seeking to waste my life and sabotage my future, in Jesus name. 


♦️I receive long life and prosperity to become all that the LORD has ordained for my life, in Jesus name. 


♦️I shall have great joy over my children. They shall all be established in God's purpose for their lives, in Jesus name. 


♦️I will not spent the rest of my life in pain and sorrow. The Lord will fill my heart with everlasting joy and peace, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments